Senior Architect – Project Manager
Would you like to work at a place where your co-workers are friendly, welcoming, and dedicated? How about a place where we understand work-life balance and support hybrid remote work with all our staff? If these things interest you, and you’re asking for a competitive salary and recognition for your hard work, you’ve got to check out Harriman!
Harriman’s growing multi-disciplinary practice is seeking an experienced Senior Architect- Project Manager to join our team in either our Auburn or Portland, Maine office. With a holistic, ground-up approach to design, our architectural team works closely with the firm’s internal practice groups to fulfill our mission to design relevant and innovative solutions to human needs. Our work is challenging, creative, and is based on the belief that design is a collaborative human endeavor centered on knowledge, ingenuity, and beauty.
We’re looking for an experienced architect to support a variety of project types. The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- 5-10 years of relevant architectural and project management experience
- Registered Architect, NCARB Certification is desirable.
- Ability to work independently on a variety of assignments for projects of varying size and complexity.
- Working knowledge of Revit, AutoCad, and MS Office
- Experience in rendering and/or graphics, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Enscape, SketchUp, Rhino, and other visualization tools
- Willingness to travel throughout New England as needed.
What will set you apart:
- Architectural licensure in Maine or another qualifying state (RA or AIA)
- LEED, WELL or another focused accreditation
- A collaborative spirit and desire to work closely with teams
- Involvement in community and/or design-focused organizations or associations, showing a commitment to engagement in our community
- A sense of humor, love of design, and desire to contribute to the build environment in a real way.
- We offer competitive salaries and a full benefits package including medical, dental, 401K program and a friendly, collaborative work environment. Harriman is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply, email a current resume to email@example.com