Would you like to work at a place where your co-workers are friendly, welcoming, and dedicated?
How about a place where we understand work-life balance and support hybrid remote work with all our staff? If these things interest you, and you’re asking for a competitive salary and recognition for your hard work, you’ve got to check out Harriman!
Harriman’s growing multi-disciplinary practice is seeking a Plumbing Designer to join our team in our Auburn, Maine office. With a holistic, ground-up approach to design, our Mechanical team works closely with the firm’s internal practice groups – coordinating with architects and engineers throughout the firm – as well as directly with prime engineering clients, on a diverse group of project types.
- Professional Degree (Associates of Science) in Engineering from an accredited University or Community College.
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Entry level position; develops and prepare CADD drawings under the direct supervision of a senior engineer/designer.
- Supports project engineer in design, presentation, documentation and production of projects.
- Assists the project engineer in analyzing and developing building systems.
- Aids in preparation of Concept, Schematic and Design Development drawings and materials.
- Participates in design reviews and team meetings.
- Research products in conjunction with specifications.
- Provides production assistance during Construction Document phase.
- Assists in preparing materials for client presentations.
- Participates in community relations activities.
GENERAL HARRIMAN EXPECTATIONS OF ALL STAFF
In addition to the required technical skills it is important that we work together collaboratively in a team environment in order to be successful. Some general expectations that are required for all staff members include, but are not limited to the following:
- Strong work ethic.
- Positive attitude.
- Be a team player.
- Be open to new ideas.
- Will to learn.
- Be respectful of others and their opinions and ideas.
- Manage time efficiently and effectively in order to complete tasks in a timely manner and without impact on co-workers schedules.
- Be prompt to appointments and meetings out of house as well as in-house.
- Inform your supervisor and team members of PTO, or unexpected time away from the office.
- Be flexible and adapt to changes.
- We offer completive salaries and a full benefits package including medical, dental, 401K program and a friendly, collaborative work environment. Harriman is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply, email a current resume to email@example.com