Senior Architect – Project Manager
Harriman’s growing multi-disciplinary practice is seeking an experienced Senior Architect- Project Manager to join our team. With a holistic, ground-up approach to design, our architectural team works closely with the firm’s internal practice groups to fulfill our mission to design relevant and innovative solutions to human needs. Our work is challenging, creative, and is based on the belief that design is a collaborative human endeavor centered on knowledge, ingenuity and beauty.
We’re looking for an experienced architect to support our thriving K-12 education practice. The successful candidate would have the following skills and experience:
- 5-10 years of relevant architectural and project management experience
- Registered Architect, NCARB Certification is desirable.
- Ability to work independently on a variety of assignments for projects of varying size and complexity.
- Working knowledge of Revit, AutoCad, and MS Office
- Experience in rendering and/or graphics, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Enscape, SketchUp, Rhino, and other visualization tools
- Willingness to travel throughout New England as needed
What will set you apart:
- Architectural licensure in Maine or another qualifying state (RA or AIA)
- LEED, WELL or another focused accreditation
- A collaborative spirit and desire to work closely with teams
- Involvement in community and/or design-focused organizations or associations, showing a commitment to engagement in our community
- A sense of humor, love of design, and desire to contribute to the build environment in a real way.
- We offer competitive salaries and a full benefits package including medical, dental, 401K program and a friendly, collaborative work environment. Harriman is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
GENERAL HARRIMAN EXPECTATIONS OF ALL STAFF
In addition to the required technical skills it is important that we work together collaboratively in a team environment in order to be successful. Some general expectations that are required for all staff members include, but are not limited to the following:
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Be a team player
- Be open to new ideas
- Be respectful of others and their opinions and ideas
- Manage time efficiently and effectively in order to complete tasks in a timely manner and without impact on co-workers schedules
- Be prompt to appointments and meetings out of house as well as in-house
- Inform your supervisor and team members of PTO, or unexpected time away from the office
- Be flexible and adapt to changes
- Ability to accept and learn from criticism
- Communicate, communicate, and communicate!
To apply, email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org