Architectural Designer | Pre K – 12 Studio
Harriman’s growing multi-disciplinary practice is seeking an Architectural Designer to join our Pre K-12 Studio. With a holistic, ground-up approach to design, our architectural team works closely with the firm’s internal practice groups to fulfill our mission to design relevant and innovative solutions to human needs. Our work is challenging, creative, and is based on the belief that design is a collaborative human endeavor centered on knowledge, ingenuity and beauty.
We’re looking for an experienced designer to support our thriving K-12 education practice with the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant architectural experience
- Ability to work independently on a variety of assignments for projects of varying size and complexity.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an accredited program
- Working knowledge of Revit, AutoCad, and MS Office
- Experience in rendering and/or graphics, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Enscape, SketchUp, Rhino, and other visualization tools
- Willingness to travel throughout New England as needed
What will set you apart:
- A passion for learning environments and community-centric design
- A collaborative spirit and desire to work closely with teams
- Involvement in community and/or design-focused organizations or associations, showing a commitment to engagement in our community
- A sense of humor, love of design, and desire to contribute to the build environment in a real way.
We offer competitive salaries and a full benefits package including medical, dental, employer paid life and disability plans, 401K program, generous paid time off, and a friendly, collaborative work environment. Harriman is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply, email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org